Sponsor the Koorie Youth Summit
Koorie Youth Council (KYC) are calling on organisations to support the 2020 Koorie Youth Summit.
The Koorie Youth Summit is the largest gathering in Victoria created for and by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people aged 18-28 years. Since 2014, Koorie Youth Council (KYC) has hosted the event to create a culturally safe space for young people to gather from around the state to connect with each other, discuss what is important to us, be proud, learn, share and celebrate our culture.
There are many ways that you can sponsor this event including sponsoring yarning circles and panels.
We invite any suggestions that your organisation may have in supporting this unique event.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the Koorie Youth Summit, contact our Senior Projects Officer, Cienan Muir on email@example.com
Sponsor young people
Your organisation can support young people to attend Koorie Youth Summit by:
- Covering the cost of a registration ($95 per registration)
- Covering the cost of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people in your organisation to attend ($95 per registration)
Benefits to your community
By supporting the Summit, you are ensuring that the voices of young people in your community are heard in our discussions. Delegates who attend the Summit are connected into a network of young people from across the state, gaining inspiration and empowerment to participate in creating opportunities in their communities for themselves and for others.
- Full access to all Koorie Youth Summit activities including; guest speakers, workshops, yarning groups and more!
- 3 nights accommodation (Shared lodging in bunkbed rooms or camping)
- Complimentary travel options to the camp site from Melbourne CBD
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Koorie Youth Summit merchandise
The event is for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people living in Victoria aged 18-28 years old.
Registrations of the Summit open January 2020. To pre purchase registrations or if you have any questions, contact our Senior Projects Officer, Cienan Muir on firstname.lastname@example.org