Thursday 2 April to Sunday 5 April (3 days and 3 nights)
Camp Jungai, Camping Grounds, Rubicon
Each delegate registration ($95) includes:
- All main meals
- 3 nights of accommodation (includes cabins or camping)
- Transport to and from Camp Jungai to a central location in Melbourne CBD
- Koorie Youth Summit merchandise
- Deadly speakers, panels and yarning circles
- Cultural workshops
- Live music and performances
- and a deadly weekend with 100+ Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people across the state!
For delegates traveling from regional areas – you’ll have an option to stay at a hotel in Melbourne the night before Summit begins. A bus will arrive at the hotel to travel from the hotel to Camp Jungai on the Thursday.
Registrations are now open!
Our Summit is created for and by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people aged 18-28 years. We are committed to creating a culturally safe, accessible and inclusive space for all members of our community. If you need more information, or support to attend our Summit, have accessibility requirements or any questions please contact us.